SmartView Transilluminator is the next illuminator generation for your lab. Combining the blue and UV light, this equipment allows you to work either using blue or UV light with your samples.
The Epi-Blue light is proportionally emitted on samples to give excellent fluorescence for the examination of nucleic acid bands. As the single or dual wavelength UV light allows the induction of stronger signals.
Moreover, since blue light is within visible light spectrum, it easily provides just enough energy to induce the signals without endangering operator’ safety. In addition, this two-in-one system provides you additional convenience for the work on any sample with UV light or using blue
light simultaneously without moving your gel back and forth. The SmartView Transilluminator is the ultimate source for any of your lab practice.
- Bulit-in blue light LED module with UV light
- Single or dual wavelength models are available for different application purposes
- Industry leading long life UV Filter
- High/Low intensity switch to minimize DNA degradation
- Adjustable uv protection cover for better viewing angle efficiency
- Fast start up without flickering to instantaneous tube illumination
- High efficiency reflector provides optimum use of UV light